Sunday, December 27, 2009

It has been a long time

It has been such a long time since I posted anything. I am nowhere near the end of my journey, but I started school and really just had to put all of my focus on school. I have one more semester until I finish my classes. I'm becoming a dietitian, but one of my biggest concerns has been that I feel like I need to have everything together before I can be successful in my career.

Fortunately, I have not gained much weight, it just seems like my body proportions have redistributed. I have decided to go to youtube.com for support and accountability, so I'll be refocusing my efforts in 2010. WOW, I can't believe that we will be in a new decade in just a few days. But I'll be back and need support from you guys to stay focused.

Talk to you in a few days!
Smooches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment