Tuesday, August 11, 2009

week 4 day 3

It amazes me that I just got started on a better eating plan less than a month ago and that my strength and endurance has increased. I have to be honest that I have not have one single craving for the month of August and instead of questioning why, I'll just accept it and move on. I have alloed myself to have up to 2 sweat treats a week (smart ones cookie dough ice cream). I ate one last night, but I honestly could have done without it and the 170 additional calories.

Nothing too exciting going on in my life. School starts soon and I'm packing, because I have to be out by the 20th of the month and I'm still not sure where I want to move to yet. I really don't want to be the 30 year old that moves back in with my mom, but I'll save so much money while I finish my program in Nutrition. Then I'll be able to do my dietetic intership and not worry about finances as much. Oh well, 2 weeks to go before that decision has to be made.

Last week, my calories were below what they should have been, unintentionally, but I was just not hungry, so I did not eat. But I had problems getting out there for my second evening walk. This week, I'm increasing my calories even though I may not lose weight, but I knowthat my body needs it and will feel and operate better. So this weeks focus is hitting between 1200 and 1500 calories and doing exercises to strengthen my core. I'll be back to check in later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. so cool that you are already feeling better physically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your weightloss journey!

    I would like to give you a blog award - check out the details on my blog!

    ReplyDelete