Tuesday, August 4, 2009

week 3 day 2 Flipping the script

Today was an awesome day and I know that this week is going to be awesome as well. I went walking 2 times, for a total of 90 minutes!!! I could have gone longer, but it was getting dark and I knew I had to get home soon. I started walking at the end of June, but I did not get started seriously walking until 2 weeks ago and I'm just amazed at home my body is adjusting to the exercise.

Today is the second day of my new phase of diet, and it will last the entire month of August. There is not room for mistakes in this phase, because I need to make sure I have my routine down so this will be the last "diet" that I have to go on. I don't get any free days or meals this month, but I have included little snacks and treats that will keep me going strong! This phase will have a heck of a lot more exercise than I'm used to doing, but I know my heart needs it and it will be good for destroying that extrat fat!

If anybody can tell me how to post the information from my bodybugg onto the blog, PLEASE, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Keep up the willpower!

    To post your BB info, you need to do a screen shot of your results page, then paste that into a photo program (I use Paint), then edit it (cut out the parts you want and paste it into a new document). I save each month in a new folder, so I have a record of every day so far. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete