Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 20th A new day

It's Tuesday, and I have a lot of decisions to make, but that seems to be the story of my life right now. On Friday, I was supposed to sign my new lease for 7 months in an apartment that I really don't like. 4 days have passed and I still have not signed it. why? well, I'm not so sure I want to live here. I plan to take classes in nutrition in the fall and I can live at home for free and save a lot of money! But I would be giving up my independence, but I am starting to dislike living by myself. So, by 6pm, I'm going to the office and letting them know what my decision is going to be, and probably pack up and be out of here in the next few days.

Next on the agenda is to plan my meals for the entire week. I eat a lot of fast food and it doesn't really hit my taste buds, so I'm going to write down the foods that I like to eat and start out with 2 weeks of meals, so that I will have a plan. I did have a smoothie this morning, followed by my morning walk, then some oatmeal w/ raisins and sugar and 2 sausages. So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to our little group! I'll follow your blogs and offer any help and support I can. I've been going through a hard time lately, but have been sticking to the motto of NO EXCUSES. Because really, I dont have any good excuses to not losing weight. You should try to post your daily body bugg results. It helps keep you accountable to logging foods everyday. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I log my food in sparkpeople, but I do wear my bodybugg daily. I think it's a little complicated and slow to track food there, but I will post my graph so I'll be accountable to for my exercise!

    ReplyDelete