Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 2 Day 1 - Gaining momentum

I made it successfully over the weekend!! I weighed myself on Saturday morning and I had lost 5.2 pounds, so I was very excited about that because I was not even a perfect plan follower. My nephews 15th birthday was Saturday and I did eat cake, but only one slice and on Sunday I was back on my plan.

I'm up to walking 30 minutes and I'll add 2 more minutes everyday, so by the end of only 4 weeks of following my program I'll be able to walk 60 minutes at a time.

My meal plan has been great and I've been eating under 1500 calories, and including many more fruits and vegetables in my meal plan. So, I'll check in tomorrow and this week I'll focus on putting my bodybugg snapshots online.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!!

    Best wishes to you on your journey!

    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss!!! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge and congrats on your weight loss! You are doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats on losing over 5 lbs!!!

    - Lisa
    www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Congratulations on the weight loss and keep up the good work! :)

    http://aimtoannoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete